Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28831 MXN / KGS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,867 (221,523 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (32 minutes ago)