Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05951 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 4% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 74,947 (1,259,357 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)