Cost of living comparison between Karaganda, Kazakhstan and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06113 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 32% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 8,477 (138,663 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)