Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.587 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 13% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,137 (24,091 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)