Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.615 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 30% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 105,281 (171,164 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (43 minutes ago)