Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 39% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 108,512 (167,002 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)