Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 27% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,656 (101,294 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)