Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 33% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 104,273 (167,741 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)