Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.685 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,650 (124,991 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)