Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.635 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,730 (81,466 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)