Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.633 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,156 (74,467 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)