Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18726 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 100,602 (¥537,235) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)