Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.545 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,532 (RM12,219) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (43 minutes ago)