Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00465 MXN / KHR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 50,917 (10,955,116 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)