Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 738 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00535 MXN / UGX
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 13% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,961 (11,211,747 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (33 minutes ago)