Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 718 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00509 MXN / UGX
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 9% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,486 (11,099,820 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £20,040 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)