Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00556 MXN / UGX
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 22% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 95,279 (17,143,182 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £1.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)