Cost of living comparison between Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.752 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,551 (22,002₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rancagua costs CH$400,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rennes costs €200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.09 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guam costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 25 Leu (about 1 hour ago)