Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.023 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,252 (17,769 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)