Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.789 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,162 (€3,123) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Gurgaon costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)