Cost of living comparison between Kalamata, Greece and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.959 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,180 (€737) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasov costs 18 lei (3 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Alicante costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)