Cost of living comparison between Kalamata, Greece and Zapopan, Mexico
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.520 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,802 (€1,111) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 85,000 (39 minutes ago)