Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.686 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 106,143 (€4,895) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)