Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27385 MXN / INR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 32,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,701 (₨82,897) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponce costs $17 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Irbid costs Dinar 1.750 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)