Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28990 MXN / INR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 58,955 (₨203,361) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)