Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.971 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 5% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,717 (26,745 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)