Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.932 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 5% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,543 (28,228 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)