Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.193 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,974 (38,285 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (44 minutes ago)