Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 717 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27513 MXN / AFN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 10% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,556 (223,736 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (44 minutes ago)