Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.748 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 123,978 (R$ 21,568) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (27 minutes ago)