Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.465 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,166 (R$ 10,278) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)