Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.994 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 36% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,707 (﷼ 11,956) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)