Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.020 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 34% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,638 (﷼ 14,669) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (30 minutes ago)