Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.733 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 79% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,794 (﷼ 15,168) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)