Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14799 MXN / SSP *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,175 (345,809 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)