Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14296 MXN / SSP *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,478 (416,044 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)