Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37537 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,694 (RD$ 103,081) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)