Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38389 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,700 (RD$ 160,722) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)