Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40197 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,633 (RD$ 111,038) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)