Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04869 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 32% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,921 (491,247 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)