Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 423 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.909 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,285 (RM13,298) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)