Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.199 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,024 (RM9,293) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 10,000 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)