Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.272 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,267 (RM20,430) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)