Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 727 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.905 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,503 (R$ 12,540) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 3 hours ago)