Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 722 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.285 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,608 (R$ 12,982) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)