Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 708 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.765 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,161 (R$ 11,129) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (about 2 hours ago)