Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 666 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.777 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,630 (R$ 10,148) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (41 minutes ago)