Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 727 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.916 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,718 (R$ 13,164) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)