Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01589 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,931 (₩3,897,839) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)