Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01841 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,306 (₩4,634,184) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)