Cost of living comparison between Jihlava, Czech Republic and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.805 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,301 (16,529 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £125 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $773 (about 2 hours ago)