Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17411 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 36,832 (₨211,548) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)