Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 879 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.395 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 118% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 102,469 (18,994 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)