Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 952 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.384 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 123% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 107,180 (19,908 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)