Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.225 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 118% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,129 (6,532 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 5,490,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,997,960 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 91 (about 2 hours ago)