Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 555 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.202 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 108% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 127,175 (24,446 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)