Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.432 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 113,345 (€5,547) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)