Cost of living comparison between Jerez de la Frontera, Spain and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.152 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,837 (€1,211) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)