Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.485 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,932 (€3,574) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)