Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.380 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,969 (€2,769) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)