Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01745 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,049 (₩4,357,209) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)