Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01859 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 119,377 (₩6,421,238) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $1.82 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)