Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01565 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,150 (₩3,075,886) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)