Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27139 MXN / KGS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 24% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,547 (200,992 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)