Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30131 MXN / KGS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 29% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,108 (222,722 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (about 1 hour ago)