Cost of living comparison between Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30052 MXN / KGS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 35% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,850 (56,070 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)