Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27123 MXN / KGS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 25% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,725 (216,516 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 252 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)