Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29629 MXN / KGS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 38% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 112,477 (379,616 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)