Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.050 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,233 (E£ 33,548) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)