Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 921 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17669 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 68,609 (₨388,298) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)