Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 631 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,863 (﷼ 61,241,767) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)