Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.469 MXN / JOD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 56% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,791 (Dinar 2,712) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 3 hours ago)