Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.388 MXN / JOD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 69% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,209 (Dinar 2,529) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)