Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.947 MXN / JOD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 83% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,613 (Dinar 2,790) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)