Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.059 MXN / JOD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 85% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 138,533 (Dinar 5,120) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)