Cost of living comparison between Irbid, Jordan and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.186 MXN / JOD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 71% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,123 (Dinar 1,227) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)