Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00057 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 75,170 (﷼ 131,884,377) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)