Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.014 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,663 (S/. 8,092) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)