Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.842 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,570 (S/. 7,972) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)