Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03121 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 58% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,648 (CH$2,488,296) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (40 minutes ago)