Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.058 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 107% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 162,021 (€7,027) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)