Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.723 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,138 (R$ 11,207) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)