Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.795 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 13% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,074 ($4,526) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (36 minutes ago)