Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.526 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,310 ($2,662) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)