Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00670 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,816 (COL$6,391,849) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 1,500 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 2 hours ago)