Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05320 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,903 (994,337 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)