Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.050 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 43,827 (E£ 41,731) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)