Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.009 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 41,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,831 (E£ 32,536) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaohsiung City costs 30,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1.00 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)