Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.077 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 36,209 (E£ 33,629) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,400 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 45 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)