Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.559 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,986 (Q21,879) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)