Cost of living comparison between Huehuetenango, Guatemala and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.711 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 22% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,911 (Q8,450) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)