Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.469 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 40,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,969 (S/. 6,943) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)