Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.495 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 41,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 38,513 (S/. 7,008) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)