Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.541 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 36,488 (S/. 6,585) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)