Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.964 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,324 (S/. 2,066) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)