Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.265 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,241 (S/. 13,926) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (32 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)