Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.600 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,386 (68,994 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (26 minutes ago)