Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.639 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,968 (70,395 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,745 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)