Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,405 (137,053 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)