Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 408 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.621 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 33% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,617 (115,397 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)