Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 475 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.626 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 62% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,652 (111,339 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)