Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 515 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.639 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 58% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,986 (106,447 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aurangabad costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (about 2 hours ago)