Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.495 MXN / BYN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 36% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 28,646 (3,017 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)