Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.013 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 64% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,803 (kr24,497) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)