Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.800 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 63% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,875 (kr22,102) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)