Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.530 MXN / SBD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 129% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 185,958 (73,512 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (32 minutes ago)