Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.368 MXN / SBD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 107% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,413 (13,686 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)