Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 MXN / BYR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 40% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 40,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,882 (26,560,730 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (35 minutes ago)